Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Now Have A Shoe Fetish...

Hello Homo Sapiens,

Last night, yours truly was trapped on a shopping trip with the wife and baby...Normally, this is a miserable, but short lived trip. But this was no ordinary night. This was the night of Game 6 of the World Series AND one of the last nights that Comcast would let me watch the NBA package for free...So, this torture was like...uhhh...hot needles being slowly pulled in and out of my eyeballs..."It's a one day sale!"...Mrs Levite has now, for the moment made me hate myself for agreeing to this trip....Fuck it!...I'm here, I'll make the best of it....So, I call one of my best buddies, T-MIZER, who would at least make me laugh by telling me what a dumb-ass I was to even go..."Dude, You are in a shoestore...There should be broads all around you" T-Mizer proclaims...WELL FUCK ME WITH A HOT CANDLE STICK!...ALL OF A SUDDEN MR. CAVEMAN TAKES OVER!...THERE WERE CHOCOLATE AND SNOW BUNNIES ALL OVER THE PLACE....Who knew the friggin shoe department had all of these dimes roaming around...and they are all bending over trying to fasten straps and buckles and shit...God Bless Nordstrom....At least I got to see a lotta ass...Hell, who really really likes the Yankees anyway...FUCK Steinbrenner...Pass the Vaseline, I LOVE WOMEN'S SHOES!

3 comments:

  1. This is funny!!!! Now I know to watch out for the random guy in the shoe store! Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell my wife about the next Nordstrom sale. Wait, do I really want that...?

    ReplyDelete