Thursday, November 12, 2009

GOT BUNS?...NOW HIRING.

Kris The Critic reporting for duty....

(in Barack's voice)..."
My fellow Americans It is the Year of the Ass". The 70's gave us Dolly Parton, Olivia Newton-John and Farrah Fawcett. I loved those broads. They had the best boobs around. I'm sure they gave millions of teenage boys major boners. I'd bet my left ball that chicks like those launched the multi-million dollar idea for the restaurant chain, Hooters (F$%# Hooters!). That idea was on the fuckin' money. It was so simple yet so ingenius...Get some pretty chicks with boobs and booty shorts to pour and serve your beer...Yup, that was the business plan...that's it....No market research, no test group, no financial plan...just pretty boobs. Fuck me. Why didn't I think of that shit?..Hell, one doesn't need a cultured palette to know that those high-priced, greasy-ass wings suck...LMOA.

But alas, I am here to present a business opportunity to make Melaleuca, Amway, and Avon look paltry at best. It's called BUNS...J-LO, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce and Ms. Luscious (She's not famous, but a local stripper with an ass you can sit your Corona on)- All of them have shown us the light. Isn't it about time we all got paid off of a phat-ass even if you don't have one? (applause in the background) Let's all invest in BUNS...The start-up costs are minimum. All we need to do is train a few big booty strippers for our first store. Hell, I can fry the wings...and Cha-Ching!...That's all we need for our first spot.

So, listen-up losers...This is my friggin idea and I am giving you ONE opportunity to buy in. If you are interested, send me your personal email address and I'll send you the P.O. box to send your $799.99 That's the price for 1/2 a share. Hell, you didn't think I was handing out gold for free?? Nasty-ass Subway wants at least $60K for a start-up. Don't even THINK about looking at me side-ways. This is nothing. You don't like it?...Fine. Continue your loser existence alone...Chumps! I'm out....BUNS...Coming next fall to a city near you....I'm rich b$%#@&*

Kris The Critic
Proprietor (Buns, Inc.)

2 comments: